BEHRINGER introduces the B-Control DJ BCD3000
(Behringer | Posted 2007-01-20)
BEHRINGER unveils, at the NAMM Show 2007, the B-CONTROL DJ BCD3000 software controller. Leveraging on the strengths of its award winning predecessor, the BCD2000, the next generation BCD3000 DJ machine has been given a new look, its controls have been enhanced, and it is now compatible with all major computer platforms.
The main features of the BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DJ BCD3000 are:
- Play, mix and scratch MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and AIFF files with vinyl feeling
- Native Instruments TRAKTOR 3 LE DJ software with iTunes import, Beatport music store integration, as well as podcasting and recording software included
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
- DJ setup in a single box: dual player, mixer, effects, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
- Two versatile jog wheels to control typical DJ functions like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth crossfader.
- Two internal phono preamps to mix vinyl records with MP3 files or run as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control.
- Internal microphone preamp with dedicated Level and EQ controls for MC performances or DJ’s talkover.
Feel the heat! Get a hands-on experience of the new BCD3000 and the new hot range of BEHRINGER products at NAMM07. Come visit us at Booth No. 6756.
All trademarks (except BEHRINGER, the BEHRINGER logo, JUST LISTEN and B-CONTROL) mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Mac OS and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.