(Press Release | Posted 2007-04-15)
BEHRINGER unveils, at the Prolight+Sound show in Frankfurt, the DDM4000. This is BEHRINGER’s first ever 5-channel digital 32-bit DJ mixer with sampler, 4 FX sections, dual BPM counter and MIDI. The main features of the DDM4000 are:
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo channels allowing max 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- Two microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- Four stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
“The digital DJ mixer DDM4000 is unique in its ability to customise settings for individual DJ performance needs.The user can program and recall crossover frequencies of the EQ and deep edit effects and other parameters. Moreover, excellent manufacturing quality, crystal clear sound, extensive connectivity and MIDI control functions make the DDM4000 the fully digital 32-bit DJ tool of trade of the next generation” explained Kevin Mertens, DJ Product Manager.