BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B315A Processor Controlled, 400 Watt 2-way Loudspeaker System
(Behringer | Posted 2008-11-05)
BEHRINGER adds to its line of active loudspeaker systems with the new EUROLIVE B315A. Featuring a 15” 2-way design, integrated sound processing and 400 watts of power, the B315A offers a compact, high-power solution for live and playback applications.
The B315A packs a long-excursion 15” woofer and 1.75” titanium-diaphragm compression driver with an ultra-wide dispersion, exponential horn and multi-cell throat into a versatile trapezoidal enclosure.
The rear panel includes Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) balanced mic and line inputs, a balanced XLR thru connector, input level control and two-band EQ. Internal sound processing provides complete system control as well as speaker protection.
The B315A can be free-standing, stacked, pole-mounted or used in a floor monitor configuration. Ergonomic handles and rugged construction make for a roadworthy package.
• 400 watt, 15” 2-way active loudspeaker system
• Extreme sound pressure levels from a compact, lightweight speaker
• Integrated sound processing for system control and speaker protection
• Long-excursion 15” woofer
• 1.75” titanium diaphragm compression driver
• Large-format, ultra-wide dispersion exponential horn, with multi-cell throat
• Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) mic / line input with input level control and 2-band EQ
• Trapeziodal enclosure for versatile placement and configuration options
Price details (all shown ex local tax)
For review models please contact AMP on email@example.com