AUDIO-TECHNICA INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONES AND ACCESSORIES FOR M2 AND M3 IEM SYSTEMS
(Audio-Technica | Posted 2009-01-21)
WINTER NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 15, 2009 ó Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 45 years, expands its extensive line of headphones and accessories to accompany A-Tís M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Systems. With the introduction of these new products, Audio-Technica continues to offer turnkey solutions for all portable wireless needs. New Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones: - EP1: In-ear dynamic headphones, featuring an ultra-compact design and delivering a remarkably clear, articulate high-fidelity audio signal, are compatible with M2 and M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems. EP1 Headphones come with three sizes of interchangeable flexible earpieces (small/medium/large) and universal-fit foam tips for a custom fit, increased isolation and long-wearing listening comfort. A gold-plated right-angle stereo mini-plug provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and a secure connection. The EP1ís Y-cable includes an adjustable sleeve for a secure, comfortable fit. Comes with a soft pouch. $59.00 U.S. MSRP.
- EP3: In-ear dynamic headphones, compatible with Audio-Technica M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor Systems, are equipped with proprietary A-T dynamic drivers that deliver an exceptionally pure audio signal with a full frequency response and richly detailed high-fidelity sound. EP3 Headphones come with three sizes of interchangeable flexible earpieces (small/medium/large) and universal-fit foam tips for a custom fit, increased isolation and long-wearing listening comfort. Their ultra-compact design makes them ideal for on-stage use with M2 and M3 IEM Systems. A gold-plated stereo mini-plug with locking collar provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and a secure connection. The EP3ís Y-cable includes an adjustable sleeve for a secure, comfortable fit. Includes 9.8" (25 cm) extension cable/adapter with 3.5 mm connector for use with MP3 and other portable players. Also includes a protective carrying case and soft pouch. $139.00 U.S. MSRP.
New Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphone Accessories (compatible with EP1 and EP3):
- EP-ET/L: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, large. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
- EP-ET/M: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, medium. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
- EP-ET/S: Three pairs of silicone earpieces, small. $11.00 U.S. MSRP.
- EP-FT 10: Ten pairs of ear-conforming foam tips. $38.00 U.S. MSRP.
- EP-FT 5: Five pairs of ear-conforming foam tips. $22.00 U.S. MSRP.
Other New Audio-Technica IEM Accessory Products:
- AM3: Ambient omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone, terminated with a right-angle 3.5 mm connector. For use with A-Tís M2 and M3 In-Ear Monitor System Receivers. Offers remarkably high intelligibility. Includes clothing clip and windscreen. $119.00 U.S. MSRP.
- ATW-A49S: Single UHF wide-band directional LPDA (log periodic dipole array) antenna, providing enhanced transmission for UHF in-ear monitor systems throughout a wide band range (440-900 MHz). Mounts to 5/8"-27 threads. Includes 12' cable. $218.00 U.S. MSRP
- AT8623: Joining plate for mounting two M2T and/or M3T transmitters in a single 19" rack space. $30.00 U.S. MSRP.
Audio-Technicaís complete line of IEM headphones and accessories are now available. For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.