Pro Tools releases Three new interfaces!
(ctargia | Posted 2010-08-18)
The world's most trusted DAW just got even better. Get the sound quality and pristine detail audio professionals demand with the new Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. Featuring three meticulously architected designs to meet your needs—HD I/O, HD OMNI, and HD MADI—you can capture and reproduce all of the energy and nuances in your audio to make your productions sound great.
See what the pros say...
Watch some of the best ears in the industry react to the new interfaces.
HD I/O Overview
Get the absolute highest audio quality and unprecedented I/O flexibility with HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that’s designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. While its sleek look resembles its prior generation interfaces, HD I/O has been completely redesigned on the inside with high-quality electronics, giving you pristine, best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion and the lowest possible latency. Plus, with three configurations to choose from and a modular design, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs.
Get the details
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Adapt the interface for your needs—choose from three configurations:
- Get a balance of analog and digital I/O with HD I/O 8x8x8
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Go all digital with HD I/O 16x16 Digital
- Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing contro
Capture pristine, high-resolution audio through premium mic preamps and monitor your sessions in up to 7.1 surround with the all-in-one HD OMNI interface. Designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, HD OMNI is an ideal choice for individual musicians, composers, post-production studios, and anyone else who demands top sound quality and the convenience of an all-in-one interface. Experience best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion, mic preamps, the lowest possible latency, and a full monitoring section—all in one compact interface.
Get the details
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion
- High-quality, low-noise analog I/O:
- 2 premium, digitally-controlled mic/DI preamps
- 4 line inputs
- 8 line outputs, with true analog gain
- Versatile digital I/O, with sample rate conversion:
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- 2x8 channels of AES/EBU I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full routing, mixing, and monitoring control
Expand your Pro Tools|HD workflow to integrate with MADI-equipped devices—including routers and digital mixing consoles—with the all-digital HD MADI interface. The perfect solution for integrating Pro Tools|HD into post-production and broadcast environments, HD MADI gives you great connection flexibility, fuss-free use through built-in sample rate conversion, and the ability to send and receive up to 64 channels of audio between your Pro Tools setup and MADI devices up to 2 km (1.24 miles) away—all with a single rack unit interface..
Get the details
- Send and receive up to 64 audio streams between Pro Tools|HD and other MADI devices
- Maintain maximum audio fidelity, with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rate support
- Gain connection and routing flexibility through optical and coaxial connections:
- 2 MADI inputs (optical and coaxial)
- 2 MADI outputs (simultaneous optical and coaxial)
- Forget having to match sample rates, thanks to built-in SRC on all I/O channels
- Sync to an external clock through dedicated BNC Word Clock and XLR AES/EBU connections when using SRC on output
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Compact 1U rack-mountable design overcomes space limitations