Hondo Strat Copy Reviews 4

I first bought this guitar from my dad's friend for $50. I just needed a cheap guitar to learn on

For a 50 dollar guitar it is not the best, but it is an exelent first guitar. I really like the very low action on it. I am looking at bying a better electric some time but for now I am happy with this.

I can' complain to much for only being 50 bucks. But the pick up selector somtimes cuts out on me. And the pickups are kinda noise. But other than that everything is fine.

The constrution of this guitar is pretty solid. I have droped it a cople of times but nothing broke.

The bottom line. If you want a good first or even second guitar get one of these.

sam rated this unit 4 on 2004-03-07.

My dad traded a telescope for this for my first guitar and the guy had only played it twice, but I've seen it on sites fror $200 new with amp.

I can't really think of anything great about this guitar.

I don't like the plywood neck & body, cheap tuning machines that makes you have to retune the guitar every five minutes, and the warped single-ply pickguard.

I think this guitar is poorly constructed, but if you wanted to put two-hundred or so bucks in it I guess it would be okay.

This guitar is an alright guitar for starters, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone over the very beginning guitarist.

Nick rated this unit 2 on 2003-07-16.

it doesnt have a floyd rose!

its solid kinda heavy doesnt realy dent easly its only got a couple its better than a fender strat

its a fat ass guitar

LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW rated this unit 5 on 2003-04-15.