Jay Turser JTA-CRA-6S NG (Claviola) Reviews 5

It looks great, a real eye catcher. It sounds great. The action is nice and low, no buzz. It sits really comfortably in your lap. Nicely finished,not perfect but hey for that price who cares! It also sounds fantastic through a practise amp and it plays beautifully both quietly fingerpicking or giving it some welly with a plectrum.

It is well constructed and nicely finished I have studied it closely and I can only find one spot where the finish is slightly below par and I had to look hard to spot that, so really I can't fault it. The machine heads are good and it stays in tune for ages. I haven't used the electronics that much, so I can't comment on the reliabilty of that yet.

An absolute bargain of a guitar. I have played guitars that cost twice as much that don't sound half as good. Which is nice to know that you don't always have to pay through the nose to get a good sounding guitar! My advise to anyone looking at this model is..don't hesitate, it's a beauty. If Jay Turser made this model in birds eye maple I'd pay twice as much for it!

Gareth Knight rated this unit 5 on 2004-08-09.