Meinl 14' Byzance Traditional Medium Hi Hats Reviews 5

I'm a drummer. I'm originally from Brazil. I play in a band called Glint.

The 14' Meinl Medium Traditional Byzance hi hats are my most recent addition to my cymbal collection. I discovered the Meinl cymbals line fairly recently and I keep getting amazed by these cymbals. These cymbals have a very rich and detailed high end response giving at the same time a really nice fat sound. With a fantastic wide dynamic spectrum range of sound color, these hats really are the real deal. Without doubt, these hats will make you very happy independently of the music you play. You wlll find these for a price around $600. They are worth every penny though, trust me.

First off, I must confess that the Meinl cymbals line is my favorite in the market, and these hats are just another proof. The quality of sound I get from these hats is just incredible, making them a lot of fun to play.

So far, I came to the conclusion that there are no flaws on Meinl Cymbals. Period.

These medium weight hit hat cymbals are made from the B20 alloy (80% Copper, and 20% Tin) and they are hand-hammered in Turkey.

Once again, the traditional turkish technique of making hand hammered cymbals with the german quality, makes these cymbals truly amazing. Their warm and defined sound, make them perfect for all styles.

mtebaldi rated this unit 5 on 2010-05-12.